Ocean Of Oneness Classes and Workshops are hosted by:
Indigo Spiritual Center in Pasadena, CA.
And Pasadena Senior Center
Reservations Instructions, Class Descriptions, and Contact Information for each center can be accessed on this site or through Ocean Of Oneness Meet up for classes offered by Indigo
1. Tap in to the wellspring of health and well-being. Today's new wealth is health.
2. Pause and melt into serenity allowing the body and mind to rest and reboot.
3. Uplift one's emotional and mental outlook viewing life with curiosity and potential.
4. Energize one's body with the fullness of breath and awaken the sleepy mind.
5. Enhance creativity disengaging the egoic mind of limitation.
6. Problem Solve with a clearer mind and discernment by opening one's field of awareness.
7. Open one's heart and mind seeing through the lens of compassion toward oneself and others.
8. Tap into the stillness, the source of possibilities and potential.
9. Improve how one engages and interacts with others.
10. Realize one's true nature that is free from the conflicted mind of fear and anger.
11. You are wired to meditate, so what better time then now to find out.
12. Wherever you go and whatever you are doing all the above and more is within you and
ever-present to access and to experience the beauty of life from the inside out.